10 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr. Cloud Security Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Chesterfield, MO.
- Leads effort to monitor, evaluate, and maintain security controls within cloud environments to safeguard data systems
- Assists with administration/configuration of security tools (e.g. Prisma Cloud)
- Leverages security tools within the cloud to proactively identify security threats and partner with InfoSec to respond to reported security violations, analyzes root causes of security violations, and recommends corrective action to ensure data security
- Work with Cloud Ops and Development teams to remediate cloud infrastructure security findings
- Assist with automation of security tools, where possible
- Assist and train team members
- Assists with continuous improvement of security services for the cloud by engaging with Cloud Architects, Service Owners, and Cloud Engineers
- Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. Individual contributor who works on problems, tasks, or projects
- Hands-on experience with workload operations on public cloud services
- Must possess strong knowledge of Public Cloud Services including: Monitoring, Access, Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Configuration, and Database services. AWS knowledge strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge and experienced in infrastructure for cloud platforms using technologies like Terraform, Cloud Formation, NFS, SAN, Docker, Consul, Vault, Docker Orchestration tools, and CI/CD
- Experienced in using build and deployment tools like Maven, Gradle, Shell Scripts, Powershell as well as some experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Team oriented and ability to collaborate effectively with highly skillled cloud engineers and architects
- Proficiency in public cloud build across networking, compute, and storage, infrastructure as code technologies, configuration management, high availability design, disaster recover, and public cloud services
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.