about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr. Data Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Analysis of this companies complex set of Legacy data assets and business processes
- Analyze all old legacy systems (Device related systems that track the workflow) and then map/migrate legacy to newer systems
- Find old connections/document to understand business functionality
- Data analysis experience in medical device industry or clinical is required
- Strong/Expert SQL skills
- The ability to read a Data Model and understand XML schemes
- Experience with Agile Scrum development and user story creation
- Experience working with data governance processes
- Familiar with Jira user story creation and management
- Expertise within SDLC projects
- Agile/Scrum experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.