21 days ago
Signature Consultant is seeking a Sr Desktop Support for an opportunity with a client located in Riverview, FL. Our client is seeking someone to Support end users located in multiple office locations with moderate to complex, software and operating system issues.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and install new computer hardware peripherals, mobile devices and software for end users in-house and remotely
- Perform asset management including updates and reconciliation
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level of urgency and nature
- Work with Asset Management team to ensure an accurate inventory for all company
- Coordinate and configure IT products and services for activities such as video conferencing, webinars, and conference room presentations, off site meetings
- Document support incidents in detail within Remedy
- Works with remote users to solve both application and connectivity issues on desktop, laptop and mobile devices
- Participate in an Escalation On-Call weekly rotation for the Desktop Support group
- Create, review, edit and share documentation to all team members
- Research, recommends and implements solutions with direction from the Manager
- Responsible for assisting in the support of our mobile product line to iOS devices on all major carriers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related area or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft certification(s) or CompTIA A+ experience preferred
- Microsoft O365, SCCM, Windows 7, and Windows 10 experience required
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) experience - AirWatch
- Must be available to travel nationwide. Up to 25%
- Experience with Active Directory and other Microsoft Technologies
- Must be available to work non-traditional hours when required
- Experience with Apple iPad's and iPhones
- Excellent customer service skills for a diverse customer base
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on written and verbal skills
- Takes initiative and works as a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
- Solid work ethic
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work). The employee may be subject to one or more of the following atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.