26 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for an opportunity with a client located Charlotte, NC.
- Responsible for more complex finance activities involving implementation of strategic plans, profitability analysis, forecasting and financial reporting for a business unit or associate area
- Support achievement of business goals by working on more complex activities or projects with others within the unit and with partners
- Responsible for business unit forecast and month-end processes
- Analyze costs and understand business drivers and levers to influence efficiency's
- Partner with peers and management to implement process & reporting improvements
- Lead projects and coordinates resources
- Manage partner relationships
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage/sequence multiple deliverables
- Strong written and oral communications skills with excellent attention to detail
- BS/BA (Finance/Accounting Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with emphasis on strong Excel (macros, pivot tables, look-ups, and filtering) and PowerPoint
- Self-starter able to work in a fast paced environment
- Related industry experience and strong financial reporting background
- Well organized and strong attention to detail
- Seeks to build relationships and collaborate with teammates
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand complex business challenges and potential solutions
- SAP / eLedger / Essbase
- FP&A Experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.