29 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr. Information (ETL DW) Architect with Azure for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking someone to work on a long-term contract with the potential to convert to full-time. The ideal candidate will help build out a Data Warehouse in an Azure Cloud environment. This is a large organization in the financial services industry, specifically within Commercial Real Estate and investment banking.
- 10+ years of experience in database development, architecture, and ETL data warehousing
- 2+ years experience in Azure Information Architecture
- Deep understanding of building data integration's via API's and connectors
- ETL data warehouse and data modeling is required
- Highly prefer experience with Data Vault and Snowflake (Data Vault is an architectural approach that includes a specific data model design pattern and methodology developed specifically to support a modern, agile approach to building an enterprise data warehouse and analytics repository)
- Experience with the majority of the following tools: Data Factory, CosmosDB, Azure Data Lake, Data Bricks and Azure Analysis Server
- Graph Database and/or Document Database experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.