about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr. Project Manager - Oracle HCM for an opportunity with a client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Working with the System Implementation Partner
- Organize meeting with Business and IT teams on Oracle EBS to Oracle Cloud project for requirements gathering, build integration and testing strategy for production deployment
- Experience managing at least 2-3 Oracle HCM Cloud project(full cycle implementation)
- Understand and speak to Human Resource process with business
- Understand Oracle Cloud Functional and Technical areas and experience in working with Functional analysts and developers.
- Experience in articulating HR issues and coordinate resolution with business and IT
- Experience working on Oracle Cloud Saas implementation
- Cloud, responsible primarily for the ERP portion on the IT side
- Strong Oracle HCM
- ERP implementation
- Oracle Cloud implementation
- MUST have Oracle HCM experience as a PM and have implementation experience with Oracle HCM
- This project will be Waterfall
- Sr. Project Manager - 7+ years of experience
- Implementation experience with Oracle Cloud & Oracle HCM
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.