21 days ago
12 month (CTH)
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr Reporting Software Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work on a Contract-to-hire / Permanent assignment- resources must be able to convert to fulltime after contract extended up to 12 months. (Remote until after covid-19).
Day to Day Operations:
- 25%leading/meetings -75% technical work efforts
- Participate in the design, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions to complex and challenging business requirements in a variety of risk management domains.
- Understand and follow SDLC process, quality, security and compliance requirements
- Responsible for preparing SDLC documentation for production releases and, updating JIRA and Confluence Knowledgeable of Agile development and utilizing Jira
- Works closing with business team and technology to develop skills in specific domain with the help of self-paced training and mentoring from other team members
- Lead meetings with technology to help with the articulation and understanding of business and technical requirements
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area
- Translation of business and technical requirements, assisting with technical analysis, ability to prepare SDLC documentation communicating with technology and business, completion of SDL documentation, updates to JIRA and Confluence
- 5+ years of technology experience specifically within application and reporting development
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 2+ years of JIRA experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SDLC process and documentation (including test plans and test scripts)
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Ability to articulate and understand technology and business requirements
- Strong communication skills - resource will be speaking with the business, onshore/offshore
- Previous banking experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.