7 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr Scrum Master for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Coach team members
- Makes sure that team members are well trained and understand Agile processes
- Host daily stand-up meetings
- Assist the product owner with the product backlog
- Remove roadblocks
- Teach Scrum practices and principles
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for at least seven years for a software development; advanced level Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scrumban, etc.; advanced level; preferred
- Basic knowledge of SAFE - Scaled Agile Framework; intermediate level
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile best practices: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games; intermediate level Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team; intermediate level
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.