26 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Arden Hills, MN.
- Three years software development experience
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Detailed knowledge of Python, Python GUI design implementation and debugging skills
- A quick learner with the ability to work on complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and the willingness to assist other engineers troubleshoot and solve problems with complex software and hardware designs
- Experience with software development on Linux
- Experience converting code from other languages to Python
- Familiarity with Perl code
- Experience writing data-driven applications
- Knowledge of microprocessor busses and basic digital electronic circuits
- Knowledge of rigorous software development practices, techniques, and documentation using object-oriented methodologies
- Practical, proven experience applying object-oriented methodologies to all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, software architecture and design, interface specifications, implementation, and testing
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.