10 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Strategy Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Knowledge of financial services including current regulatory environment and experience in Global Markets, Global Banking or Treasury organization
- Translate priorities and deliverables into actionable, structured project plans and communicate status
- Ability to drive analysis with business owners by documenting gaps and mapping current and "future-state" processes
- Develop business requirements with Technology and Business using Agile framework
- Lead Agile planning and prioritization routines for initiatives, including Agile Program Increment Planning and familiarity with Agile tools is highly encouraged
- Partner with business to schedule and facilitate routines to support overall delivery
- Develop business analysis deliverables, including but not limited to workflows and process models, business requirements, use cases, and business rules
- Work with subject-matter, technical, and data experts to define and propose solutions to address issues and mitigate risks
- Comply with enterprise project management standards
- 3-5 years in project management (or related field) business systems analysis with at least 1-2 years of experience with large scale and complex systems
- Project management leadership for a complex system implementation
- Ability to communicate and present technology concepts and solutions to non-technical executive management and business requirements to technologists
- Experience developing and facilitating concise and effective presentations, including the ability to explain results of complex analysis at a level that resonates across many different audiences
- Prior experience working in project management and/or related areas
- Finance or business experience with product knowledge of banking and capital markets products (loans, deposits, securities, derivatives, etc.)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.