29 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Structural Design Engineer Level 3 for an opportunity with a client located in North Charleston, SC. Our client is seeking Multiple Mechanical and Structural Design Engineers for our team in North Charleston, SC to support the Fuselage Structures Life cycle product team (LCPT).
- Develops, integrates and documents structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design
- Develops, maintains and modifies structural and interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods
- Provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle
- Leads performance, integration and analysis of tests to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications
- Manages supplier development, test and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals
- Assists with investigation of emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements
- Works under minimal direction
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Field
- 7+ years of experience working with aircraft structure design
- Preferred Qualification (Desired Skills / Experience): mechanical, aerospace, aeronautical, civil
- Experience in Model Based Definition, CATIA, ENOVIA and PDM
- Experience on 787 structures design teams
- Ability work independently and in a team environment
- Experience providing product definitions and technical support to groups, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle
- Experience with payloads or structural aircraft design/analysis
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.