13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Supply Chain Data Scientist for an opportunity with a client located in Santa Clara, CA.
- Create innovated solutions to meet business needs
- Resolve and debug reporting issues
- Support stakeholders through offering process and program data, design reporting layouts and determine the best way to offer data to end users, implement business processes on reporting development and maintenance
- Translate complex concepts to make them understandable by different audiences, and design, code, and test customized SQL reports for MS Dynamics GP, ASCTrac, and SAP.
- Ensure that data is clearly defined, consistent, available, and recoverable
- Work with users and system owners to implement new reports and improve existing ones, meeting developing business needs and driving efficiency while conforming to regulatory requirements for data integrity and security
- Develop, enhance, and maintain scripts or programs including, but not limited to, automation of typical or repetitive tasks such as backups, production to non-production data refresh, extract/transform/load (ETL) processes, analytics, and refinement
- Develop, document, and implement reporting systems of high availability and quality based on user and system owner needs
- Ensure data availability to the right user in the correct format in a timely manner.
- Determine, document, and enforce reporting procedures, policies, and standards.
- Provide data integrity and security through robust and tested disaster recovery and access control processes.
- Maintain database performance and reliability through parameter tuning, hardware upgrades, software patches, and new release implementation
- Prepare users by conducting training, troubleshoot and resolve user issues, provide information as needed to maximize use of systems
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by keeping current with professional publications, attending workshops, and benchmarking state of the art practices
- Considerable experience in relation database management systems (RDBMS) including Oracle, MS SQL Server, or MySQL as well as exposure to NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB
- Knowledge of biotech or pharmaceutical industry practices and regulations, or work history within other regulated industries is highly desired
- Demonstrated project management ability with good written and oral communication skills is required
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.