28 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist 2 for an opportunity with a client located in Dallas, TX.
- Support the Branch Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Project Manager, Technician, Customer Service, and sales team members in all aspects of day-to-day operations to ensure that the day-to-day supply chain business results are achieved
- Ensure all material requisition orders, regular sales orders, and transfer warehouse orders are fulfilled on a regular basis.
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all Supply Chain team members.
- Understand and execute all Supply Chain activities such as stock take, physical inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, sales order entry, and purchase order entry if needed.
- Maintain Work Oder Management system and understanding of production work order / material commitment, and back flushing
- Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure continuity of supply
- Liaise with project managers, technicians, customer service, buyers, and Sales to provide delivery dates and shipping information
- Manage Shipper / Receiver
- Maintain and updates ERP and make sure accuracy level is optimum
- Post-secondary education degree in business, with a focus on supply chain management, inventory control, manufacturing, or materials management or a Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 4 years of supply chain and operations experience required * Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in inventory management
- Familiarity with Supply Chain Management (SCM) software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, and/or Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software
- Understanding of integrated supply chain and logistics concepts and theories
- Hands-on experience with logistics, inventory management, and procurement
- Purchasing experience is an asset
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.