22 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a System Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Pineville, NC.
- Using cost-benefit analyses in order to develop cost-efficient systems for specific projects
- Examining the processes and systems within an organization, from manufacturing to distribution
- Performing quality control procedures to make sure that all systems are operational and efficient
- Developing system control features that set and maintain quality standards for an organization
- Interacting and working with a wide range of people, like management, vendors, clients and IT staff
Skills and Qualifications:
- Multitask in order to manage problems and come up with innovative solutions
- Able to analyze situations and come up with creative solutions and designs
- Ability troubleshooting issues within a system
- Able to receive and respond to constructive criticism appropriately
- Excel at both written and verbal communication
- Storage - VMAX / Unity / Power Max- understanding how to design and implement a supportable environment is necessary
- O365 - migrations / administration- understanding how to migrate is necessary
- UCS (Cisco) - function and configuration is important
- V-sphere / VMWare - function and configuration is important
- Azure - solid understanding of migrating to the cloud
- Microsoft windows - solid on fundamentals
- Linux - Value add only
- F5 load balancing - value add only
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.