18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Systems Engineer II for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino, CA. Our client is seeking a firmware engineer with firm footing with engineering principles and passion for new technologies; a passionate individual with the skills to research and develop new and innovative solutions for the next audio products.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain hardware and software systems for audio products
- Perform characterization, test and validation of each design; analyze results and create reports/presentations when needed
- Genuine passion for innovation and embedded development
- BS/MS in EE/CE or equivalent
- 4+ years of firmware and device driver development
- Srong, demonstrable coding skills in C and C++
- Experience in software feature design and development, rapid prototyping, hardware bring-up and reading schematics
- Experience with standard bus interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB)
- Familiarity with BT and BLE technology/protocols is a plus
- Familiarity with compilers and toolchains targeting ARM Cortex-M/R/A, ATMEL AVR, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups with minimal supervision
- Energetic and motivated individual ready to innovate
- Experience in a quick paced rapid development group is highly desired
- Availability of traveling both nationally and overseas is a requirement
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.