15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Systems Engineer III for an opportunity with a client located in Des Plaines, IL.
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- The Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirement
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency
- Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety
- Oversee the constant availability of technical resources
- Maintain and supervise the inventory
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches
- Creativity to imagine innovative, effective new solutions and designs experience
- Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in engineering
- Logic and reasoning are important when troubleshooting difficult issues
- Must be able to develop solutions to problems, as well as manage multiple issues at the same time
- Understanding and appropriately responding to feedback is an important aspect of this position
- Calculus, trigonometry and other advanced math skills are commonly used in analysis and design
- Both oral and written communication skills are vital to relaying important information, training new staff members and communicating about solutions to complex problems
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.