13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Systems Operations Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA. The operations analyst is a key member of the operations team supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with the Client Support Services manager and the operations team to ensure integrity of the data systems. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain portfolio accounting and trading systems (Advent AXYS, REX, & Moxy) and interface with all areas of the firm Ensure daily prices and custodial files are implemented on a timely and accurate basis
- Perform daily and weekly electronic reconciliation of systems to custodial records
- Create and verify client performance files
- Resolve trade settlement issues in a timely manner
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel; Basic VB knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.