5 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Tableau Developer for an opportunity with a client located Oxford, MA. Our client is looking for the ideal candidates to join the HR Analytics team.
- 3+ years of Tableau Development Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Well versed in maintaining, enhancing, and developing new functionality for Production dashboards in Tableau
- Manage & Execute defined monthly data refresh process for existing dashboards
- Design, develop, and test prioritized enhancement requests
- Assess & Estimate new enhancements for existing dashboards
- Develop new dashboard functionality based upon business requirements
- Basic SQL and MS Access skills
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to elicit requirements, troubleshoot issues, and prioritize new functionality/enhancements
- Experience working in a large complex environment
- Experience in the Agile methodology & sprint cycles
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to have:
- Exposure to AWS for data sourcing
- Working knowledge of Alteryx and Python
- JIRA experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.