17 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Tax Accountant for an opportunity with a client located in Clayton, MO.
- Responsible for the preparation of Federal Tax data in a multi-state environment
- Responsible for the preparation of M-1/FAS109 for multiple legal entities in relation to leasing transactions
- Process a large volume of work in a time sensitive environment
- Provide daily support to business partners related to Income Tax
- Responsible for apportionment, Like-Kind-Exchanges, G/L reconciliations, and customer service internally and externally
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment
- Provide technical expert support
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Very professional demeanor
- Access software and/or Relational Database knowledge is also preferred
- Experience with BAC utilizes an in house tax application
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel - Reporting, VLook-Up, Formulas
- Excel experience
- Experience with Hyperion, Tableau, Micro-Strategy a plus
- eLedger highly desire
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.