19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Tech PM/BA w/ Python for an opportunity with a client located in Hoboken, NJ.
- Responsible for working with application teams across global markets to facilitate on boarding to a new automated dependency mapping solution
- Work with internal application teams to onboard their applications onto the automated dependency mapping application
- Work with central technology teams to assist in any required customization of the automated dependency mapping tool
- Work with the tool to understand discovered relationships and validate or work to determine the source of the errors
- Proficiency in Python development
- Understanding of general infrastructure metadata required to associate running applications to network communications across our infrastructure
- Ability to document and communicate with a variety of application teams utilizing a wide set of tools and technologies
- Knowledge of agile stack environments including Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, etc.
- Experience in data mining - Power Query, Tableau, etc.
- Sense of urgency needed to prioritize work of teams
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Test driven development
- Ability to construct SQL queries
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell
- Strong passion for delivering technical solutions to business problems
- Very good understanding of object-oriented design principles and programming and be able to put this knowledge into practice
- Understand Agile software delivery methodology
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Team player who understands the importance of team work and collaboration
- Passion for delivering new approaches and challenging the "status-quo"
- Technically curious and striving for continuous improvement
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.