24 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Work with RM Clinical business partners to define and prioritize requirements
- Work collaboratively across IT and business functions
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and establish effective and efficient processes
- Act as part of the team with an both Agile & Traditional PM methodologies
- Appropriately communicate task status and manage timelines/action items
- Manage communications amongst technical staff, vendors, and internal partners
- Escalate risks/issues to management as required
- Work closely with development teams (internal and external) to assure timely solutions are delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business
- Ensure that system & related processes meet all applicable compliance requirements
- Ensure adherence to BSC Global Systems Methodology
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years of work experience within Data reporting projects/Clinical Studies, leveraging SQL. Advanced SQL skills are required.
- Understanding of data models and the ability to read/parse JSON documents as necessary.
- Understanding and experience providing data solution analysis, project management, and testing leadership
- Ability to partner with business divisions and functions in delivery
- Previous experience working in a cross-functional business environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with leadership
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates courage in ensuring value-driven solutions are delivered
- Experience within the Financial industry
Nice to haves:
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.