11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical BA for an opportunity with a client located in Vinings, GA.
- Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs
- Determines specific business and functional requirements to address complex business needs
- Works independently to collect complex business requirements and convert them into system requirements
- Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing
- Ability to create test cases and executive them during UAT
- Acts as a resource to users of the software to address questions/issues
- Acts as champion for change and work on improving process
- Need to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Responsible for serving as the liaison between the business and IT in translating complex business needs into application software and Business process improvement
- 7 to 9 years of business analysis experience that includes knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations
- Any certifications from IIBA
- Tools-Clarizen, Zira, Team Foundation Server
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.