3 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Identify problems within a business requirement, including through using data modeling techniques, data flow, processes, etc
- Communicate with business teams and technical teams within the organization to achieve a solution
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Write, draft and develop any requirements documentation
- Evaluate and analyze current existing solutions to identify where a technical requirement is needed
- Stay up to date with latest advancements and processes in the financial industry and IT
- Coordinate testing with QA team including developing test cases, processing QA findings and reporting any issues found
- Liaison between developers, business teams and users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related fields
- Business Analyst Experience preferred
- Advanced technical skills including programming paradigms, understanding programming languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc.
- Knowledge in Business Terminologies
- Able to express independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent Documentation Skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.