7 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Standard BA skillset knowledge
- Experience in larger teams
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up home grown application knowledge/functionality and integration components
- Technical aptitude to help build out JIRA requirements and bridge the gap between the business and Software Engineers
- Ability to understand and run some basic queries, scripting, etc
- Ability to function in an Agile environment and team
- Self-starter and motivated to exceed (within reason of course
- Listening with an open mind to our Business Partners and Team
- Creative Problem Solver
- Excellent collaboration/team player skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to change and iterate on features & functionality (someone who is not a perfectionist)
- Can gather and elicit requirements and distill them into something the Team can build
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.