4 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Chesterfield, MO.
- Work with business partners to ensure properly defined and communicated project requests
- Support business partners in developing business requirements and business cases and ensure that business initiatives requiring IT resources are understood and supported by all stakeholders
- Gather business reporting requirements and translate into technical report design specifications
- Review existing functionality and perform gap analysis to identify enhancements to existing system functionalities
- Apply configuration changes and updates via an application management tool
- Create and maintain system documentation and user help documents
- Serve as second tier support for internal business users
- Coordinate and maintain data interfaces with other internal applications/systems
- Work with developers/designers to ensure business requirements are understood
- Support the development teams as further refinement of requirements are needed and support the business to ensure the proper solution is being developed
- Establish and maintain effective communication with other business analysts, project managers, cross-functional project teams, and internal/external customers in order to identify key plan tasks and due dates
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- Basic Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint skills
- Intermediate Excel and SQL/Query skills
- Basic understanding of data warehouse concepts, reporting concepts, application server management, networking, LDAP, data modeling
- Ability to multi-task with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into system specifications and provide technical and business solutions
- Ability to manage the requirements process
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to share and impart knowledge
- Ability to develop and work with requirements documents, use cases, and test cases.
- Knowledge of various program applications/management
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.