3 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical Delivery Lead for an opportunity with a client located in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
- Leads all technical aspects of solution delivery for enterprise-scale clients; primarily consisting of:
- Leading from requirements phase onwards on projects
- Managing all of the implementation aspects of large-scale projects
- Partners with the Engineering to design high--quality, high--performance solutions with an eye to solving a business need
- Plans / builds / configures solutions within the specified timelines
- Drives efficiencies in execution processes.
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables
- Reviews system test plans and results to ensure a comprehensive approach to delivering quality technology solutions to the business
- Addresses all reported defects within a timely fashion
- Coordinates production handover
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Developing understanding and encouragement of team's engineering innovation and improvement (engineering practices, DevOps, etc.)
- Quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies in a dynamic team environment
- Substantial expertise of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization
- 6+ yrs. of related IT experience
- Bachelor's Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience
- Expert in multiple programming languages and tools
- Deep understanding of: Relational Databases, RESTful and Web services Linux and Spring
- Strong problem solving, analytical and programming skills. Including emerging technologies
- Knowledge of: JEE, Spring Framework, Hibernate / JPA
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business
- Works independently with IT functional units and business units
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Off-hours availability from time to time for supporting the production handover and client field testing
- Payment industry. Cloud, specifically, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and container architectures
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.