19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Ruby or Python
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.