about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical Writer for an opportunity with a client located in Pennington, NJ. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate with sharepoint experience.
- Conducts interviews and partners with subject matter experts or managers to analyze audience needs to ensure process accuracy, establish an understanding of business functions and tasks, and recommend strategy to address internal procedure documentation or web publishing needs
- Designs and composes simple to complex materials and/or documentation related to procedures, job aids, resource guides, forms, letters, and so on
- Documentation and web content is typically new, changeable, or intertwined with multiple business operations. May edit material authored by others
- Analyzes, recommends, and documents business procedures and best practices, identifying process gaps and offering alternatives
- Manages small-to-large scale assignments concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Follows established guidelines for organization and design of work
- Actively participates in or facilitates detailed discussions with operations staff, peers, senior management, and application teams to address process or system issues, understand process or system enhancements
- Develop and document solutions to meet our customers' needs and expectations
- Partner and build effective relationships with multiple business partners
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.