14 days ago
19 months +
Signature Consultants is seeking a Third Party Data Analyst (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking a seasoned Data Analyst who will collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in performing analysis and support Third Party Data for Profile Review Automation and Customer Onboarding related initiatives.
Length of Assignment: 19 months +
- Responsible for performing complex analysis related to data ingestion, data transformation/validation and data comparison across multiple data sources
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategies
- Plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity
- Provide leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
- Develop metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives
- Ensure plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
- Engage program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation
- Data Strategy and Enablement team within Wholesale Data Transformation
- Partner with various groups to simplify and drive the strategy to enable a data driven environment and implement strategic data enablement initiatives across end-to-end business processes, insights and reporting
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Experience with Teradata SQL
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.