11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Tier II desktop support for an opportunity with a client located in Washing, DC.
- Provide technical support to end-user desktops, laptops with docking stations and mobile devices
- Support a variety of Bank-standard software and hardware, and handling problems such as computer viruses, network login and connectivity issues, among others
- Respond to client requests for help, diagnose problems, and identify and apply the appropriate resolution or find resources to solve the problem
- Complete tickets within SLA parameter: 90% Response SLA goal; 95% Resolution SLA goal; and meet Quality Management KPIs
- Provide support for meetings and presentations, including video conferences/in-room systems, virtual and hybrid meetings
- Provide support to M365 applications (Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, etc.)
- Follow administrative guidelines associated with maintaining high quality IT support, including asset management related tasks
- Attend to issues with Bank-owned and personal mobile devices (iOS and Android) which are connected to 's corporate Email infrastructure
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Systems Management, or related field
- 3 years relevant experience or Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Industry certifications such as A+
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.