11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Tool Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Everett, WA.
- Evaluate programs and projects requirements
- Develop complex equipment and tooling concepts and designs solutions for the Production System
- Compiles and analyzes technical data to determine the effects on product engineering design and rate estimates
- Identifies robotics, automation or technology recommendations and system integration for equipment and tooling
- Ensures compliance with safety, producibility, maintainability, reliability, ergonomic factors and regulatory requirements
- Validates contractual performance milestones, maintains configuration control, conducts reviews, prepares plans for productions readiness, preventative maintenance, and spares
- Conducts training for Production and Maintenance personnel
- Develops and implements work-arounds and maintains configuration of hardware, software and documentation
- Performs studies and make recommendation for disposition of assets
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification
- Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience
- Master's degree with 3 or more years
- Experience or PhD degree with experience
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Assembly Process
Knowledge of assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities (e.g., composites, structures), and data needed
- Defining delivery configurations (e.g., design definition, program directives, engineering drawings, change memos, wiring diagrams and schematics, functional tests, supplier data) experience
- Ability to differentiate production (manufacturing) processes and requirements from in-service procedures and requirements
- Computer Aided Design Tools
- Knowledge of computer aided design tools and systems (e.g., computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM), computer aided three dimensional interactive (CATIA), Mentor Graphics, Unigraphics)
- Able to manipulate data sets, (e.g., compare CATIA to measurement data, create stereo lithography files)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.