16 days ago
Signature Consultants is seekign a Trade Support Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
The trade Support role assists with client relations, investment strategy, reporting and risk mitigation. The role has a range of duties and responsibilities and is usually stationed within the finance or accounting department of an organization.
- Ensure practices abide by internal guidelines and external regulations
- Develop innovative ways to improve procedure
- Provide detailed information and advice to clients and customers
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting on contracts, investments and sales
- Respond to queries and issues raised by clients
- Identify risk and implement mitigation strategy
- Liaise with managers and project leads to ensure effective delivery of service and information
- Provide basic trouble shooting and identify issues
- Escalate incidents immediately when required
- Produce daily, monthly and annual reconciliation reports
- Provide trainings to users
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.