7 months ago
6 months (CTH)
Signature Consultants is seeking a UAT Tester w/NCino for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ; or Minneapolis, MN.
Job Description, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- 5+ years UAT (User Acceptance testing) including creating test cases & scripts
- Work with both sprint teams and partner applications to design, execute, and validate end-to-end payment testing scenarios
- Interact with operations staff to ensure test cases cover real-world situations and review results to obtain sign-off from them
- Identify and prepare test data needed for testing
- Identify and implement opportunities for test automation and efficiency's
- Produce clear and thorough documentation for test cases, defects, and summary documentation
- nCino and/or Salesforce experience
- Commercial Credit experience
- Extensive experience in formal software quality assurance within in the financial industry
- Payments domain experience and demonstrable knowledge required
- Proven success in design, preparation, and execution of detailed test cases as well as ability to document clear and concise defects
- Experience working as part of a globally dispersed team
- Test automation experience, as well as knowledge of Jira and Confluence preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.