Charlotte, North Carolina
10 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UI Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Must have experience building desktop and Web applications
- Expertise using GIT, bower, gulp, grunt, npm
- Very strong skillset and experience with Web Accessibility implementations using front end technologies
- The Frontend developer will work on creating web components using JQuery, Angular, HTML5 and CSS3
- Develop frontend code and design to work on waterfall and Agile projects, work with cross functional teams for integration of the code with application
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of ADA guidelines and how to create compliant solutions
- User experience design for complex applications (not limited to web sites)
- Proactively collaborative
- Attention to detail
- Deliver on established deadlines
- Develop new functionality and enhancements to Call Center desktop and web applications
- Works with UX and Business to understand business process and requirements
- Effectively articulates technical and design/implementation concepts and potential solutions
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.