West Palm Beach
18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UI/UX Developer for an opportunity with a client located in West Palm Beach, FL. Our client is looking for developers who actively look for 'how' support is going to work through application error and build in the information needed to do this.
- Clear communication, in this role the developer will be interfacing with the core business personnel to build or adjust the user interface
- Familiar with the Material design and will be comfortable following a design guide
- vue.js experience is a plus
- Using docker to ship code - this is where the client draws the line between the developer and DevOps, so the candidate will need to be able to package their code to hand it to them (UI only exposure to docker)
- Experience using the following AWS services (UI only exposure to AWS):
- Secrets manager is a plus
- ECS - Fargate or EC2 backed
- Using Jenkins or another type of CI system to deploy code or build applications
- Able to run their own jobs that DevOps sets up for them or to build the initial build steps to hand over to DevOps
- General database SQL exposure
- Basic read and write functionality are required, and anything else is a plus
- Exposure to Bash scripting on Linux is a plus
- Git is a requirement, using the Git-Flow pattern is a huge plus for a developer
- Jira or GitHub issues experience is a must
- Support mindset when building their applications
- Sonar cube experience is a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.