19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Unity Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Asheville, NC. Our client is looking for a talented unity developer to join our design team. As a unity developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines
- Planning and implementing game functionality
- Transforming design ideas into functional games
- Designing and building game codes
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades
- Previous experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer
- In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics
- Experience with console and mobile game development
- Good communication skills
- Experience with memory and space optimization
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.