24 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UX App/Prototype Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN, New York City, Charlotte, Atlanta, Irving, San Francisco, Cincinnati, or Chicago, IL.
- Serve as a digital accessibility consultant for the design, evaluation and remediation of defects / issues by analyzing digital products for accessibility
- Collaborate with experience architects, developers, researchers, product owners, test teams and designers to find workable solutions and to ensure specifications are clearly defined
- Partner with our business lines to ensure the user experience (UX) we present to consumers is accessible and meets bank standards
- Review products using manual and automated techniques to ensure we design accessible products
- Collaborate with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results
- Assist with research and coordination of response to consumer feedback
- Actively participate in design and testing protocols
- Collaboratively partner with UXDesign peers (visual designers, content writers, user experience architects, researchers, prototypers, and strategists) to create world class customer experiences
- Develop guidelines for architects, designers and developers to aid in compliance with the current version of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Engage in quality audits and assist with remediation roadmaps where necessary
- Partner with business analysts, developers, accessibility consultants, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures
- Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peers to ensure they accurately represent or improve upon the layout, design and interaction patterns
- Mentor others on the use of assistive technology from the user's perspective
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of outreach and training for designers, developers, content providers, product owners, business line representation and internal employees
- Remain abreast of trends and developments in the area of web, application and software accessibility / inclusion
- Formally observe user interviews and usability sessions 14
- Work concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a current awareness and understanding of and to fully comply with "Code of Ethics"
- Maintain an awareness of the laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures that are appropriate for his/her position
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with JAWS, NVDA, iOS VoiceOver, and/or Android Talkback, Advanced user of these tools is preferred
- Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) Certification a plus
- IAAP Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)
- Spanish Language skills are required
- Experience using Deque Systems' tools (DevTools, Auditor, Monitor, University, etc.) and automated and manual accessibility testing techniques (defect logging) to test Spanish-language artifacts
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.