6 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UX Designer for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN. Our client is seeking the ideal candidate to support Work Router (OWR). The candidate will work very closely with product team during requirements gathering and solutions to bring to life the customers view and experience.
- Interest in designing the future of healthcare
- Responsible for designing mockups, wireframes and visuals for the team and have a critical say on the UX/UI experience for the customer
- Work closely with Operations, Product, and IT to ensure consistency in the user experience across the platform
- Be versatile and comfortable with understanding context, mapping journeys, analyzing research and turn all of these into compelling experiences
- Help product teams deeply understand end user, end user behavior, pain points and desires
- Partner with product manager and stake holders to achieve desired solution
- Create low and high fidelity prototypes for new experiences
- Relentlessly advocate for the end user and explain the rationale behind your designs to promote design thinking mindset within the team
- Minimum of 7+ years of proven UI/UX experience OR Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related field of study with 4+ years of above-mentioned proven BA experience
- 4+ years of experience with visual models, diagrams, tables, graphs, and/or charts to represent business processes and needs
- 2+ years of experience with UI/UX design tools (Adobe, Sketch, Axure)
- Ability to facilitate basic user research and translate information collected to requirements and solutions
- Thorough understanding of basic design principles, typography and data presentation
- Experience working in the Health care Industry
- Experience with ServiceNow or comparable workflow management tool/s
- Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle management processes
- Knowledge of Workforce Management concepts and practices
- Excellent communication, collaboration, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.