about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UX Designer for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC.
- Create engaging and effective visual design solutions for web, desktop, mobile, and tablet application interfaces, achieving business goals
- Closely collaborate with Technology and Business teams to solve for complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Generate multiple visual design concepts that meet product requirements, clearly articulate the relative merits of each concept, and make considered recommendations for which would best meet the project goal
- Create and organize production assets
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment (being able to work fast-paced and iterate on design)
- Visual design experience (as opposed to interaction design)
- Proficiency in laying out Web design
- Prototyping experience (tools such as Axure, Invision and experience preferred in making more than just linear, hot-spot driven prototypes)
- Understanding of the distinction between wireframes and visual design
- Strong proficiency working on a Windows operating system (cannot be comfortable only on Mac/Apple OS)
- Ability to create compelling visual designers while working within the established styles and standards
- Strong design communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong visual design portfolio of recent web, mobile, tablet, and software design projects
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.