12 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UX Designer III for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work a remote schedule when the office reopens (2-3 days a week).
- Partner with business to establish clear problem statements and measures of success for new customer care agent desktop interface
- Partner with customer care agents to fully understand their needs
- Demonstrate a bold vision for excellence in interactive web design and a commitment to evolving our agent experience
- Use Salesforce Lightning design system to define an architecture that effectively synthesizes multiple systems/interfaces into a single interface that agents can easily navigate to perform a wide variety of customer service tasks efficiently
- Create user flows, wireframes, screen comps, and prototypes that exhibit a mastery of user-centered design practices
- Establish and document design standards that align with the overarching guiding principles of the agent experience
- Work with technology team to determine feasibility and implementation timelines
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate design rationale and facilitate partnerships with product and business owners
- 6-10 years experience as an Information Architect or UX Designer at an agency, retail or financial services institution
- 2 years experience designing customer care interfaces
- 1+ year Salesforce / Salesforce Lightning experience
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Axure and InVision preferred
- Experience in an e-commerce, media, or start-up environment with short interval release cycles is a plus
- Best-practices knowledge of WC3 and other web design standards
- Excellent understanding of usability/user centered design, UX methodology, interactive design principles and best practices, web accessibility, and corporate branding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing requirements and conditions Education & Certification Requirements Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years experience in interaction design, information architecture, web design, usability or related field
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.