9 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UX Research Associate for an opportunity with a client located in New York, NY.
- Work alongside research, design, and product teams to drive end to end user research studies through user sourcing, engaging and coordinating timelines
- Partner with customer departments to identify and recruit research participants and communicate status and updates
- Engage in pipeline development to build and organize a database of recruited users for future research
- Act as the primary point of contact to schedule and coordinate internal and external interviews, user tests and surveys
- Document, review and synthesize results from user testing alongside designers and researchers
- Streamline processes by identifying pain points and take ownership by iterating on existing systems or introducing new solutions
- Work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Demonstrated history of detail-oriented work, attention to detail, and a high level of organization
- Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and pivot as priorities change
- Self motivated and proactive and able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes
- Passionate and enthusiastic about exceeding expectations and always looking for new ways to assist the team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn how to work with new tools and programs
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.