18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a UX Visual Designer for an opportunity with a client located in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Strategies, brainstorm, and define key software features for one or more products
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables
- Balance the ability to define a future state vision as well as delivering iterative product releases (think Minimum Delightful Experiences)
- Advocate for changes, refinements, and ongoing improvements based on user insights and feedback and well as new business requirements
- Author, iterate, and maintain documentation including storyboards, flows, information architecture, journey maps, wireframes and low-fidelity mockups, prototypes, as well as final pixel-perfect visual designs. Collaborate with other designers and disciplines such as user researchers, UX engineers, UX writers, product managers and engineers
- UX deliverables UX Frameworks Journey Maps User Flow Diagrams Conceptual designs, mocks, and wireframes
- Pixel-perfect visual designs and specs
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Experience with information architecture and defining new ways to organize information and experiences
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail High organization and efficiency working with multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Experience with bringing consumer-centric design sensibilities to B2B digital experiences
- Proficiency in Figma
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.