17 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Aviation Electric Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Manassas, VA.
- Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs
- Analyzes results and performs design reviews
- Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry, antennas)
- Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests)
- Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities. Develops basic statements of work
- Participates in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection
- Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design
- Works under general direction
- Catia V5 knowledge
- Aircraft experience
- Electrical/Avionics equipment installation experience
- Wiring Installation experience
- Catia V5 Electrical Workbench Experience
- Electrical theory background
- Composites knowledge
- Mentor Graphics Capital Logic and Harness XC
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.