13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Wire Design & Install Engineer 3 for an opportunity with a client located in Oklahoma, City, OK.
- Work with customers to develop and document complex avionics, electronic and electrical system requirements and design for labs
- Analyze and translates requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications
- Analyze results and performs design reviews
- Develop and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry, antennas)
- Supporting programs with the overall integration, Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements
- Analyze functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
- Solve problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
- Participate in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection
- Experience in wire design tools such as Mentor Capital, WIRS, CEEDS, and/or an equivalent avionics wire design system is highly desired
- Experience with requirements management software (e.g. DOORS) AND/OR Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Model Based Engineering through-out the development lifecycle
- Experience on aircraft or avionics development program(s) and in engineering labs is a plus
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments
- Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events
- Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering
- ABET in electrical engineering is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.