Signature has seen tremendous growth over the past few years and is named the 14th Largest IT Staffing firm.
We’ve been a best place to work for six years in a row and with that, Signature needs to continue to add to the systems and services we provide to our consultants and our internal employees. Signature needs a more robust Human Resources Management System that includes:
For consultants: A better system for payroll, on-boarding, access to review and change personal information, and a learning tool to take required training and awareness courses.
For internal employees: A better system for payroll, onboarding, individual and manager access to personal information, expense and timekeeping management, and performance management
- Who is Paycom?
- Paycom is a leader in human capital, resource and payroll technology and redefines the human capital management industry by allowing companies to effectively navigate a rapidly changing business environment. Its cloud-based software is based on a core system of record maintained in a single database for all human capital management functions, providing the functionality that businesses need to manage the complete employment lifecycle, from recruitment to retirement. Paycom is a public company traded on the NYSE and have been in business for almost 20 years. Paycom has won many awards for best place to work, fastest growth and leadership.
- How will I be impacted?
- As an internal employee or a consultant, your payroll will now be processed with Paycom, including tax and deduction management. You’ll have access to Paycom’s online portal to make changes to your personal information, view your pay history, etc.
- When will my access to ADP change?
- On September 20, 2016, the ADP portal will change to read-only and will no longer allow changes. This is needed to allow Signature to transition all employee information over to Paycom. You’ll still be able to see history information and all pay details up until your first check is processed at Paycom.
- When will my access to Paycom begin?
- On October 5, 2016, you’ll be granted access to the Paycom online portal. You’ll be able to view your personal information, payroll-related information, your year-to-date payroll data for 2016, and all future paycheck information.
- What will be the date of my first new check from Paycom?
- On October 7, 2016, your first Paycom-based paycheck will be processed.
- Will I have two W2s?
- No, you’ll have ONE W2 from Signature for all pay-related information for calendar year 2016.
- Do I have to take any action? What if I do nothing?
- You do NOT have to take any action during this transition. Signature will be moving the payroll processing from ADP to Paycom, including bank routing, withholding, and all other information. Your paychecks will continue to flow as normal.
- Will my payroll and personal information be safe?
- Yes. Paycom is certified under the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). They’re ISO 9001 certified and operate a Quality Management System as a provider of payroll services and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Paycom is also ISO27001 compliant and operates a certified Information Security Management System.
- What’s the communication plan?
- Signature will be sending a variety of communications to our internal and external employees. Our consultants will receive a postcard sent to their primary residence, along with emails to their email address on file. We’ll also be placing a message on the ADP portal about the transition. Internal employees will be informed through group meetings, emails, an interrupter on Signature’s intranet, and text messages.
- Where do I go for help?
- Before and after the transition, questions regarding the Paycom system and the transition can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. A specialist will be monitoring these emails and will contact you with the answer and provide additional assistance, as needed.
- What if I want to make changes to my personal information before Paycom is available?
- Between September 20 and October 5, no changes will be able to be made. The only exception to this will be if your bank account has been compromised and needs to be changed. If this is the case, please contact the payroll department at email@example.com, with your new account information. All other changes will need to wait until Paycom Self Service is available.
- Will I be able to access my pay history?
- The new Paycom system will have all detailed paycheck information going forward, and summary information for 2016. You’ll have indefinite access to the ADP portal to see all previous check details for Signature Consultants, as well as any other employer of yours that used ADP. If you have any problems accessing the ADP portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.